Is fat contagious?

I was fat most of my childhood and lost 30 lbs. between junior and senior year in high school. I found myself dating senior year and the 3 girls I dated were all on the chubby side. I had always been attracted to plumper girls and remember enjoying watching the girls in my class gain weight due to puberty and maturing. And I had a school boy crush on a couple of chubby teachers in grammer school.

Fast forward to adult hood and when I reached my middle 30's I found myself slowly gaining weight back to my heaviest, which at the time was 205 lbs. Thanks to sites like these I found myself getting turned on by bigger and bigger women and the desire to gain weight myself, became ever stronger. Over a ten year period I put on 130 lbs., starting at 175 and topping out at 305. The fatter I got, the more sexually aroused I became so I would say for me getting fat was contagious and being a fat guy for the rest of my life has been very pleasurable even though there are some health and mobility issues that have come along with it.
1 year

Thin face

I believe it is definitely genetics. Don't dispair Etiola. There is something very sexy and appealing about seeing a pretty woman with a normal face and a lusciously fat body. Just look at Kelligrl above.
2 years

Fat fantasies come true.

Marea:
May my husband and I get very fat together, eating as much as we want and enjoying every bite..... well I'm already fat now it's his turn 😅

I would love this too. Having my wife and I get fat together, share a passion for food and overeating, tease each other about how fat we are getting, incorporate feeding into our sex life. OMG, that would be such a pleasurable and happy way to live. I would be turned on 24/7.
2 years

Like to get fat. but i hate heartburn

Iamgettingfat:
One word: Prilosec. Any of the proton pump inhibitor drugs would be very helpful. I’ve gotten as fat as 440 pounds and as long as I took Prilosec every day, I could eat whatever I wanted.

Gainingrealfat16:
thanks i will buy it!! wow 440 what a dream!!! I hope I can be that too

I take a generic Prylosec every morning. You can get it by prescription and it is very cheap. It is called Omerprazole. Keeps my heartburn in check and I can eat what I want all day long. I am 285 lbs. with a 61" belly and it works.
2 years

Fat at the doctors

I can empathize with your experience. I was steadily gaining over a 10 year period of time and my female internist was always concerned each year when I had my physical. She was very concerned about me reaching 300 lbs. when I weighed around 285. When I hit 305 lbs. I found myself looking forward to being scolded by her for getting so fat over the past year. She told me I was really getting obese and when she pressed on my abdomen to try and feel some of my internal organs she had a hard time given how big and fat my belly was. As she pushed down she said I really should lose some of this and all I could do was smile and feel a tingle shoot thru my body from being turned on by her comments. It was strange how I looked forward to being gently scolded for getting fat but had no intention of losing weight. Like you the visit gave me something to pleasure myself with as I replayed the visit and conversation in my head. An orgasm always results.
2 years

What made you decide to get fat?

I had been a fat kid in grammar school and high school, except senior year. Thru my 20's and 30's I would gain weight, diet, and then gain even more after that. By my mid-30's I decided no more dieting and I would eat what I like, when I like, and as much as I like. I grew to love this lifestyle and over the next 10 years packed on 130 lbs. going from 175 to 305. Surprisingly, I found myself turned on by the process of gaining weight: Watching the numbers go up on the scale, outgrowing clothes, having a harder time fitting into chairs, small cars and restaurant booths, and playing with my fat while I pleasured myself. I had always been an FA and loved watching girls and women grow fat but never thought I would enjoy and be turned on by my own fattening. I have lost some weight over the past 10 years just naturally and have now found a set point of 275 lbs., still +100 lbs. more than when I started. I decided I am going to live my life as fat guy from here on out. I have never regretted the decision.
2 years

Favourite part about gaining?

Dolkite:
Feeling my clothes tighten around my back rolls and thighs. All my shirts rolling up to expose my belly, and stretching across my boobs. Buttons gapping when I sit down and the seams hugging my sides.

Knowing people notice how porky I am and how tight my clothes fit me now. Enjoying the fact that I can't hide it anymore and that a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks. Getting a huge erection when I heard a woman tell another it's obvious how well I've been eating.

I can certainly relate, particularly your comment about "a crazy part of me loves showing off my blubber and provoking whispered remarks". I love that too. I remember when my sister-in-law was visiting I intentionally wore a super tight pull-over shirt that would emphasize my large "moobs", side rolls and overhanging belly. She was always commenting on how people put on weight in the family and the thought that she would be thinking what a fat pig I had become turned me on like crazy. Also, the thought of her telling my other in-laws about how much weight I put on gave me an erection as well.
2 years

Your ultimate fantasy?>

flipthecoin:
My ultimate never attainable but gets my engines revving fantasy is to have an immobile feebee so sex and food crazed that they demand to be pleasured while they continue gaining. I like to imagine myself between there legs desperately trying to eat them out/suck their dick, while physically battling the crushing rolls of their thighs, the heaviness of a belly that covers my head and continues down my back, the seeming impossibility of even getting to their sex because their fupa is so bloated, and of course the difficulty breathing while I'm under there trying to service my fat and ever growing god/dess.

More attainable? Give me a fat lover that still likes going out - even if they need a mobility scooter to get around - for some public displays of eating and feeding.

My God I would so much love both of your fantasies above. Reading your description turned me on beyond belief. Would love to cruise different restaurants with you. You could order, feed and fatten me to your hearts content. It would be such a pleasure.
2 years

Fat camp

I would definitely go to Fat Camp. I could not think of anything more pleasurable than being with other overweight people, all of us trying to gain more and giving in to continual gluttony. What a pleasant thought and a real turn-on.
2 years

Favourite part about gaining?

I love the feeling of fullness, of being pleasantly stuffed, my belly fully expanded after a large meal. Of being almost high from all the sugar and rich fattening foods. Love watching the numbers going ever higher on the scale. Seeing the results of my overindulgence in real time is such a turn-on.
2 years
12345   loading