Cake or pie

For me, it’s cake.
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

BK-Burger King

2-Whopper sandwiches
1-Large Fries or Onion Rings
Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake

White Castle

10-Sliders
1-Large Onion Rings
1-Large Mozzarella cheese sticks
1-Large Shake
1 year

Should you get fat?

My results are 80%. You should become obese.
1 year

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

doublefrosted:
im way happier now ive embraced being fat instead of trying to slim down to what others thought i should be. also happier since gaining more because ive let myself really enjoy food and it feels great getting bigger and softer and squishier all over.

When I look at my reflection in the mirror or a building, I noticed how fat that I gotten. I’m not trying to lose weight to please others. Even if I did lose weight, I would regain my weight back. I’m much more happier and comfortable with being fat than being thin.
1 year

Feedees and junk food

I normally would do a 60/40 ratio. 60 percent is junk food and 40 percent is regular food.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Fulov:
Looking at a reflection and noticing my belly peeking👀🙈

Same here😊
1 year

How can i start becoming fat

Consume a lot of calories. Keep some snacks by your nightstand.
1 year

Midnight snacks?

Eat some cookies or some ice cream. Make a shake before I go to sleep; is my go to midnight snack.
1 year

Confident feedees

cass21:
One of the most attractive things is when a fat woman loves every part of herself and is confident in who she is. Women who will eat and eat until their bellies are stuffed completely full, and don’t feel and ounce of guilt about it. Women who feel even more beautiful with a full plump belly because they are enjoying themselves. Women who look in the mirror at their own large soft frame and think “I’m gorgeous” despite most of the world trying to convince them otherwise. Women who believe it is fully within their right to indulge and to take up space. These big beautiful badass women are the most attractive people in the world to me.

I, too; don't feel an ounce of guilt about it. When I became a feedee, I would eat and eat until I was full and fat. As soon as I passed the 200-lb. mark, I became more confident with the massive amount of food that I would intake. After my indulgence, I would rub and pat my big round belly; not only in satisfaction. But in confidence. The world can say likewise about your weight. The fatter I am; the more confident of a feedee I am.
1 year

Getting bbw

I'm 248-lbs. and I'm considered a BBW.
1 year
23456   loading