Litterally explode
2 replies, 2451 views
Wanting to burst not. Nessecery mean that he is suicidal....
Last reply, 3 years
Eat butter
5 replies, 4649 views
Hun, this is basically a chocolate-flavored laxative....
Last reply, 3 years
How much can you eat
7 replies, 16881 views
So far the most I’ve eaten in one sitting is a full piz...
Last reply, 3 years
Standing vs sitting
5 replies, 9048 views
I do my best eating semi reclined in my favorite recliner...
Last reply, 3 years
Pre-meal
2 replies, 3644 views
I have done the occasional pre-meal, but more often than ...
Last reply, 3 years
I ate so much today!
3 replies, 2559 views
Would be willing to join you on your next binge!
Last reply, 3 years
Nonstop buffet binge
11 replies, 10827 views
I so much wish one of those was still relatively near...
Last reply, 3 years
Flavor variety and getting super-stuffed
1 reply, 3002 views
Have you ever tried a breakfast buffet? The first mind-bl...
Last reply, 3 years
Foreplay feeding
4 replies, 5181 views
Everyone is creative. I would say that a romantic settin...
Last reply, 3 years
How do you manage to eat 5000 calories in a sitting?
2 replies, 3190 views
My partner ate about 3k to 4k calories a day before we ...
Last reply, 3 years
Being completely stuffed
1 reply, 3361 views
I’d say top off when ever you feel like your not full. ...
Last reply, 3 years
Binge eating tips
3 replies, 3666 views
I would tell you to take an antacid at the end so you don...
Last reply, 3 years
Post grocery stuffing
3 replies, 4352 views
I have written over one hundred weight gain stories, ...
Last reply, 3 years
Preferred day to go all out.
1 reply, 3040 views
exactly! especially because I'm currently not in...
Last reply, 3 years
Belted eating
2 replies, 3656 views
I only wear a belt when I go out to eat with my partner o...
Last reply, 3 years