Feeders who got fat: share your story!

Miachu:
I find it really interesting when feeders gain weight/Transition into a Feedee.

If your a Feeder who gained/Became a Feedee, Feel free to share your experience/Story!

I have been transformed like that. It is told a bit in the story below.

What I didn’t tell at the time was how I had been somewhat secretly encouraging my girlfriend’s fattening through cooking, baking, taking her out to eat, leaving her favorite snacks around the house and I the refrigerator.

Here is the story of my accepting becoming a fatty myself.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

Going to the dark side?

humilationlover:
Been a long time lurking and story reading concierge. Ngl, it’s been a downwards trend these past couple of years in terms of the new features introduced to the site and a lot of my favorite authors leaving (rip NYCfeedress) or abandoning their stories. Or the biggest factor: turning their stories to premium.

I find myself as a pretty well rounded author/writer, and although my ideas are currently niche even here, I decided to go ahead and revamp one of my old stories. Now that I quit my job for school, I was thinking of earning some extra cash by going premium, despite the fact I found it to be the most annoying implementation of this website. Am I a hypocrite, should I not even bother? Would people even be interested in my content. Or should I start to cater to those that might?

Would enjoy some feedback, thanks!

There’s nothing wrong with getting paid for your developed talent and hard work.

You write well. Maybe just give it a go for one or two special stories and see what happens.

You might also chat with those who
Seem the most successful on premium. Or maybe cookie can give you a list of most successful premium authors.

Good luck.
2 years

Too horny to write, too hornless to write...

crudeatoms:
Believe it or not, I used to suffer from this. That might surprise anyone who's seen my dA library - around 250 stories and counting.

As such, you can trust that my advice works for at least one person...

The Pomodoro Technique is great for writing productively. It's especially great for erotica. If you want to lose yourself in fantasy and enjoy some kinky daydreaming... you can't! Write during writing time and save that for the breaks.

It's a small change but it works wonders for me. I went from struggling to write three paragraphs a day to writing ~1000 words in 30 minutes, mostly using this technique.

FaveBig:
I definitely will check this technique out, thanks for the advice!

If evolutionary theory is true, erotica writers would have three hands.

It’s good that you’re horny. It’s even better if your own writing is turning you on because that means it will also probably arouse your readers.

Try delaying the gratification. Let your horniness grow and guide you. Set up a rewards system — pleasure once you’ve written so many words or chapters.

This fetish often involves orgasm control. Be your own dominant demanding master/mistress and don’t let yourself off easily. Punish yourself a little.

Being horny is what you want your readers to achieve. Creating that tension — and releasing it — while writing erotica is the best way to be productive and have fun.
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:
I am thinking of creating a story where the lead character goes to college to learn how to care for the obese and super obese. She meets a male classmate and with the help of her teachers and other classmates the male grows to immobility.

Needs work. Working on several characters to make it interesting

I love your stories. I am really looking forward to reading anything you write.

Good luck.
2 years

Feeding while pleasured

Bigs1996:
Uh, not sure if there’s a similar thread, but I’ve tried this with myself and it felt interesting. Not sure if anybody has any relevant experience with this.

This may be in the wrong forum.

Still, are you talking about feeding yourself while masturbating?

I’m sure most feedees and even some feeders here have done that quite a bit.

I know I have. And it is amazing — and quite addictive.
2 years

First feeding experience

amazingem:
I am well past my first feeding experience now - this past month has been filled with almost daily feeding/stuffing sessions. It has been a really interesting and enlightening experience! I feel like I would like to post/share it (with my fella's agreement of course), but I think maybe I should put it in a new thread? Or maybe write it and post it in the stories section, though I am not really a writer/author.

I feel like I have really got to experience it, and like I understand it in a way - my role as a feeder. What is really interesting is what it has changed our intimacy and led to new sexual experiences, for both of us!

I hope you write it up and post it in the stories section. You write well. Your story sounds beautiful and a perspective that would be intriguing.
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

JigglyYummyTummy:
I really love the idea of this, and it also fits my situation. I fantasize about being weighed and measured. Being told I'm beautiful even though I'm chubby. I'd like to workout with the trainer watching and enjoying every jiggle of my body. Haha!

I have started writing a few stories with this theme, combined with personal trainer eventually taking over every aspect of the client’s life “for your own good.”

I should finish one of these tales since there is interest. I think combining this with a pandemic gain would be great. The client has recently gained during lockdown, and the personal trainer takes advantage to make sure the pounds continue to pile on.

As mentioned, lots of opportunities for measuring and weighing— and teasing ranging from light teasing to cruelty “for your own good” of course.
2 years

Fantasy

BimboPiggie:
I want to sit and eat and watch lactation hypnosis videos and hypnosis videos to increase my appetite and to make me gain faster and get dumber and dumber hhhh I'm thinking about my feeder using hypnosis and manipulation to make me so soft and fertile so I can be his dumb plump breeding cow 🐮

John Smith:
Simple matter of intellectual curiosity, why would you get brainwashed into getting dumbed down into some sort of mindless, breeding, fattening sex machine?

What people love in this fantasy is the absolute abandonment of control. There wouldn’t be joy in this if you really were mindless. But this fantasy seems strong among those who would like all decisions (and even doubt or thoughts of resistance) taken away from them.
2 years

Authors - update your stories with the new search tags

I love the changes, but please help means other writers with a set of instructions n how to update. I can’t seem to access it or maybe I don’t remember. I will definitely update soon. Thanks for all you do.

hiccupx:
We've just uploaded a major improvement to the stories section that will greatly improve the searching capability, making it much easier for people to find the stories their after. It's based on the story categories we've been woking on with members in another forum thread you may have seen fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts.

When you create new stories, you can now tag them with with these new search categories, which will make it much easier for your stories to be found in the future.

However, none of the existing stories have these categories, so unless you update them they will be much more difficult for your readers to find.

To update the search tags on your existing stories, go to 'my stories' and edit each story in turn (when you get to the story edit page, click the pink rond edit icon and select the most appropriate categories for your story).

Once all your stories have been updated, please let us know below and we'll mark them off in the admin section as having been done.
2 years

Trying to get my gf fatter

Brown86:
You are very lucky to still have her around?that sounds cool🥰🍻i have to go see my feeders picture of us together
before I lost him to covid

I am so sorry that you’ve lost him.
2 years
45678   loading