The officer's wife

Hisplumpprincess:
My husband is a military officer. When I married him I was quite slim. But over time he encouraged me to enjoy my food and not diet. Gradually I became pudgy and plump and family started to notice. I was happy so I didn't care. Then I had a baby and continued gaining weight. My husband encourages it. He buys me double portions at fast food restaurants. Yesterday he baked me a pie. I lost weight and went down to 160 briefly and he told me I was losing too much weight. I gave up on dieting because I missed eating buckets of raw cookie dough and going to restaurants, and my weight began to climb again.

My worry is that he is a military officer. He's in good shape. And all the other officer's wives are slim. I'm the fattest one at all the meetings. I don't want him to change his mind and lose attraction to me or be disgusted by me. I don't know how a guy in such good shape could like a girl like me. I asked him the other day if he would tell me if I was too fat, and he said there is no such thing. He rubs my belly and puts his hand under it all the time. He strokes my chins and loves my huge breasts. H cup. He is very vanilla and I can't think of him as having a fetish, but he seems to love all the places I am "soft," as he calls it. He says he wants me to be soft for him.

Do you think I'm safe eating? Should I get bigger and test just how soft I can get? At 205 pounds I already feel breathless doing physical activity.

Also, does anyone want me to write a story about a military wife who gets fat while her husband is on deployment, and then has to show him her new body?

I cant speak for all nations but within NATO and for the few times I’ve met the better halves of jr officers that I was deployed with on UN tours, I can say it is a mixed bunch.

In the UK at least there is very little expectation of what wives will look like after 30; superficial relationships are for civvy street, though I can say that young troopers/privates (toms) (particularly in my regiment) liked to have some arm candy if they had the chance.

The most important thing in the mess and out on socials is how a couple conduct themselves, an officer should lead from the front and that should be reflected in all parts of one’s life.

If your platoon see you as shallow and your wife as uneducated or ignorant, then that will reflect to an extent on you as a jr officer.

Fat, thin or anything in between doesn’t matter, but social conduct and loyalty do.

If he is blessed with a longer career and makes it to be a field officer or further then it can sometimes be seen (in the army at least) as a sign of vanity to be too groomed and young looking.

As said by others in this thread: be honest with each other, he will get to know the opinions of his platoon and company fairly quickly and you can both discuss your joint stances on how to beat navigate his military career and your future lives.

I retired as a captain on my 2nd wife who is by all definitions a fat woman. I never had any issues with it, but that may have been different if I had a more visible role: say ceremonial.

Talk it through and be honest
11 months

Transitioning from vegetarian to omnivore

Smashmellow:
Hi,
I wanted to ask if anyone ever transitioned from a vegetarian diet to an omnivore one. I'd need some piece of advice on how to take this step, how body might react to meat and how I may feel from a physical point of view. If you also know local farmers/meat shops selling ethically approved products, let me know!

My wife went from vege to pescatarian to omnivore over the year up to and the first trimester of her pregnancy with our first child.
Amino acid availability, collagen production and her anemic traits all faded away.

What was noticeable at first was the calorie drop and the initial weight loss. This was mostly as a vegetarian diet get a large amount of its fats directly from dairy fats and egg yolks. There is no brown fat found in a vege diet.
It took time to get used to fats being connected to proteins and hence she felt fuller quicker resulting in a drop in her daily calorie intake

Further to this her mood improved due to availability of epa and dha and aminos.

Once she slipped in to the routine of choosing dishes she liked, her eating capacity increased dramatically over 6 months and that brought back the gains.

Her visceral fat decreased as in general her short carb consumption has decreased as a proportion of her meals and her “self medication” (drinking a little too much, binging on chocolates) has decreased due to the well documented improvement in mood most people get from a varied diet due to bioavailability of B12 and to a lesser extent B6.

All in all she has stuck with an omnivorous diet and a balanced one at that. Despite being very overweight endocrine tests all come back very comfortably in the normal range and she is heavier for her size due to higher muscle density that she would likely have on a lower animal protein diet. I like the feel of her weight and I like that she doesn’t get much pain or movement restriction from being a big woman.

All that said, I come from a family of two graduate nutritionists both of whom were on their national sports teams. My first wife was a biochemist from Imperial College London and both her and my parents would wax lyrical about the issues of broad stretching diet advice saying that the biome affects bioavailability as much as intake does and that most issues faced with vegan diets can be negated through careful monitoring of dietary intake.
1 year

Need a feeder in israel. has to be skinny.

Fatnoa156:
I have recently moved from Toronto to Israel after living in Toronto for 10 years because of my father's job. In Toronto I used to be active on here but deleted my accounts for multiple reasons. I decided to start a new account and I am so sad to see that there's no feeders here. The only feeder who contacted me was very rude and annoying and pretty much begged me to reply. He was also fat and I am attracted to very thin feeders. I am looking for a feeder in Israel so feel free to hit me up. I live in Tel Aviv if you're from the area I'd love to talk.

Tlv isnt the easiest city to find a feeder in. From clore park to the old port there is a straight line of weighing scales and work out areas that have permeated the culture.

I have a friend who is a feeder and somewhat skinny but only visits his family home in tel baruch mostly in summers. When the wife and I are out after the holidays we would be happy to meet up. We have a fairly open fat friendly lifestyle but since leaving tlv just before covid we haven't really had much contact with anyone from here or feabie or dimensions etc that even visits anymore.
1 year

What is the fattest breakfast for you (without weight gain shakes or anything else)?

Secretglut:
How many calories is that?

Not worked it out as cream varies from where we are but to take a rough middle:
3/4pt cream across 2 drinks: 875kcal (much higher is were in the UK and i can get pourable double cream.
180g provolone: 420kcal
2 large thick slices white bread: 300kcal
1cup berries: 45kcal
2 large eggs: 180kcal
Tomato: 18kcal
3/5 cup white sugar: 465kcal
3tbsp clarified butter (total dissolved in bread and on eggs) 336kcal.

Total with single cream: 2439kcal
Total mixing double and single cream: 3250kcal.

Luckily as she was a vegetarian when we met and as she grew up in the ussr and post soviet eastern europe, she has very little issue with a large amount of dairy fats. Her mother fries “lazy” cheese dumplings in butter and tops them with 38% fat smetana (creme fraiche) and jam and calls it a healthy breakfast.
1 year

What is the fattest breakfast for you (without weight gain shakes or anything else)?

Dekko01010102:
What do you eat for breakfast to start the day with as many calories as possible?

Latte made with cream instead if milk and 6 sugars, fruit smoothie with kefir, frozen berries, heavy cream and oats, large grilled tomato cheese sandwich fried in clarified butter topped with 2 fried eggs. [thick cut white bread, 400g of provolone, 1/2 beef tomato, tablespoon of japanese mayo/ salad cream, grated gruyere to cover tomato, fry open in clarified butter until lower cheese melts, finish under broiler until gruyere golden, fold to complete sandwich then top with runny fried eggs and a bit of snipped herbs.

She eats this after the school run 4 days a week then on Sundays its a buffet style breakfast.
1 year

Question for those who've helped someone gain

AskDrFeeder:
If you helped them decide to gain, what was it you said or did to help them make that decision?

Was there some event (involving you or not) that decided them to start? What was it?

After they started gaining, was there some experience that confirmed they'd made the right choice?

If they're still gaining, what inspires them to continue?

“I love how soft you got over this winter; I bet you were so hot when you were fat” - for context this is was to my wife who had been over 200lbs in her late teens and early 20s but by the time we met she was under 115lbs and a smoker.

Now shes way over double that, a non smoker, and seems happier and more confident than ever.
1 year

Rapid short-term gain?

***JewishPrincess:
Hey ya'll!

So my boyfriend is out of town for twelve days. I'm sort of curious how much weight I can put on in that time period; setting a goal of starting tomorrow and seeing just how much more fat I can pack on in a bit under two weeks. It's been a while since I've done anything like goal setting or trying to hit a specific number of calories in a day.

So: two questions? Any thoughts or tips? And two, anyone have stories of how much weight they've managed to put on in a relatively short period of time?

Best Ive seen is a pound a day but that was not maintained; if you want to follow what the mrs did: add a pint of cream a day to your diet spread throughout bfast lunch and supper. Pre game your Rosh Hashanah with the sweet stuff in every snack and make sure you keep that calorie intake high over the full day and not just in bursts

It’s a short period so just gorge gorge gorge and be reasonably sedentary.

Just don’t expect to keep it all and don’t over do it to a point of sickness.

Don't keep this diet for much more than the 12 day period though as it can be taxing.
1 year

Heavy cream weight did not stick

LondonFA:
As stated above, add it to things to make it more consistent.
One week gaining cycles are rarely successful no matter the method (gorging, couch based week, junk, candy, cream).

Always aim at 12 week cycles for either gains or losses.

With cream, the wife usually has a 3 month period where we sub it for milk (or supplement by making a half and half double cream/ whole milk). Firstly this consistently adds a lot of calories to the diet and secondly it gives the body time to get used to the added fat and hopefully adjust its enzymes accordingly to help with digestion.

I know cream can be expensive so 90days can be taxing: to help tesco and other stores has large pots of double cream on offer quite often including on yellow lable so you can freeze them in portions using an icecube bag. Add them to smoothies to cool them down, add them to sauces to make them rich, add them to coffee and blend to make frapuccinos.

AlmostOverweight:
Hey so how much cream does she start on per day?[/quote]

So we normally start at 2 600ml Double cream pots every 3 days going to 1 per day at minimum by the end of week 2. Again it's all incremental and it's just about gradually moving the milk in stuff like coffee toward more cream.

Being somewhat sedentary during the gaining periods helps too so summer vacations where iced cream based drinks or cocktails help or winter where it's her AM latte which we steam a mug that's half double cream half milk and a nespresso shot and 8 sugars with her breakfast grilled cheese sandwich.

Also sauces: cream based pasta sauces and cream based sauces for fish are great especially with a late evening meal.

As a side note she just (August 9th) had a checkup with her GP [physician] and has normal cholesterol and very good liver function so no issues so far except a bit of a sore back. But at nearly 37 and 134kg and a clingy 3 year old I think that's par for the course.

In summary, do ramp up over a couple of weeks, weight your consumption toward more.near rest periods (or stay more sedentary in general) but also try keep the spacing of it throughout your meals instead of a 1 pot chug once a day.
1 year

Activity and weight gain.

Good Girls Grow:
I am trying to gain weight, I'm consuming double my normal calories and then some and the weight just isn't appearing.
Now I have a very hectic lifestyle with two young kids to run after so I average at least 2500 calories burnt each day, that's including my resting calories.
My question is how can I remain as active as I am (and I can't slow down because this is literally what it takes to keep my house clean and my kids happy and fed) but also gain weight? I'm constantly eating and snacking, going for higher calorie foods, having protein powder shakes to up the calories, I've been trying to gain for over a month now and I'm just yo-yoing at the same weight 🙄
I am getting bigger because I've outgrown most of my clothes but the scales aren't going up??

It takes time and a constant change of habits. Also, consider where you are getting you getting your calories from and how available they are. If you’re adding them just as fats you will see a slower gain than a mix of fats and sugars (carbs). Re weight vs size, its possible you’re losing muscle mass while getting fatter so the denser muscle tissue was what was maintaining your pre gaining weight. It sound like you are on the track of getting fat, but need to give it time.
1 year

Heavy cream weight did not stick

Imnothereghost:
Hi I tried using Heavy cream or really double cream here in the UK 300ml every night for 4 nights in a row (around 800 calories each night). A week later I seem to be back to where I started maybe 1lb heavier. Any help with what I am doing wrong?

As stated above, add it to things to make it more consistent.
One week gaining cycles are rarely successful no matter the method (gorging, couch based week, junk, candy, cream).

Always aim at 12 week cycles for either gains or losses.

With cream, the wife usually has a 3 month period where we sub it for milk (or supplement by making a half and half double cream/ whole milk). Firstly this consistently adds a lot of calories to the diet and secondly it gives the body time to get used to the added fat and hopefully adjust its enzymes accordingly to help with digestion.

I know cream can be expensive so 90days can be taxing: to help tesco and other stores has large pots of double cream on offer quite often including on yellow lable so you can freeze them in portions using an icecube bag. Add them to smoothies to cool them down, add them to sauces to make them rich, add them to coffee and blend to make frapuccinos.
1 year
12345   loading